This course focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery services as well as access and information provisioning and protection technologies such as Dynamic Access Control (DAC), and Web Application Proxy integration with AD FS and Workplace Join.
• Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012. • Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM. • Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files. • Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests. • Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations. • Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment. • Implement an AD RMS deployment. • Implement an AD FS deployment. • Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB). • Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB. • Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering. • Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service. • Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster. • Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
• Module 1:Implementing Advanced Network Services
• Module 2:Implementing Advanced File Services
• Module 3:Implementing Dynamic Access Control
• Module 4:Implementing Network Load Balancing
• Module 5:Implementing Failover Clustering
• Module 6:Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
• Module 7:Implementing Disaster Recovery
• Module 8:Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
• Module 9:Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
• Module 10:Implementing AD CS
• Module 11:Implementing AD RMS
• Module 12:Implementing AD FS
• المحاضرات النظرية. • المناقشات الشفهية. • التطبيقات العملية. • عروض باوربوينت للموضوعات.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates who would typically be interested in attending this course will be: • Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment. • IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services. • IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
|تاريخ الانعقاد||المدينة||مكان الانعقاد||رسوم الاستثمار||الحالة|
|18 فبراير 2018 - 22 فبراير 2018||القاهرة||القاهرة - جمهورية مصر العربية||1200 دولار امريكي|
|18 مارس 2018 - 22 مارس 2018||القاهرة||القاهرة - جمهورية مصر العربية||1200 دولار امريكي|
|6 مايو 2018 - 10 مايو 2018||القاهرة||القاهرة - جمهورية مصر العربية||1200 دولار امريكي|